Wednesday, April 22, 2009

well. i havent posted in this for 3 days, so much for trying to every day. nothing has really struck me as good enough that i felt I need to mention it here, although I've been listening to Kaospilot's new cd "Shadows" a fair bit, which is a very thick, textured and i'm assuming incredibly cathartic album for them, might wanna check that out if you're into screamo at all, although it straddles a line between that and metalcore. also Razor of Occam's newest, "Homage To The Martyrs" is black infused thrash metal that I really haven't given a good enough listen yet, but what I have heard is very impressive, might wanna check that out, too.

What I have really been listening to, though, are the works of guitarist Andy McKee, although I'd seen his video for "Drifting" a long time ago, but it was definitely before I played guitar myself; and I can't think of a time I've been more moved by a single musician. Hardly needs a description other than beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment