Sunday, April 26, 2009

gory blister and other things

This entry is fueled by an ingestion of far too many sleeping pills, as I'm tired of being completely nocturnal.

Gory Blister's 2009 CD is entitled "Graveyard of Angels", and honestly I haven't been too big of a fan of their's the past few albums I've heard, despite the critical rave over "Skymorphosis" when it came out, I just really couldn't get into it, but this cd I really like, although I think it would take a huge amount of listens to completely sink in. Fantastically tight and melodic guitars, drums are all over the place(in a good way), but the same could be said about the 2 guys on the fretboard. These guys are frenetic and spastic, but manage to have wonderfully tightly written songs. Definitely an improvement over their last effort

HERE

Also Abigail Williams is coming here in June, and I'm incredibly psyched that I'll finally get to see Samus play live. Oh yeah, also Obscura next week, getting to see one of the dudes that influenced me to pick up guitar play, Christian Muenzen. Fuqq yeah.

11 comments:

  1. After collecting data, speculate and   explain your conclusions regarding any patterns or an apparent   relationship you found between specific socio-economic variables. 
    Life Experience Degrees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I compared the Racial/ethnic demographics, and my findings were   most of the races were close in percentage except I noticed there were a   higher percentage of Hispanics in Raton (57.9%) than in Albuquerque(46.7%) I compared   education between the two cities.
    Life Experience Degree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great writing.Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.
    factech.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read something like this before. So great to find someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

    CBSE Schools In Anantnag
    CBSE Schools In Baramulla
    CBSE Schools In Akhnoor
    CBSE Schools In Kathua
    CBSE Schools In Jammu
    CBSE Schools In Janglot
    CBSE Schools In Kargil
    CBSE Schools In Kishtwar
    CBSE Schools In Kulgam
    CBSE Schools In Pulwama

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://bloomenterprisess.com/product-category/gases-welding-equipments/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WL388 mejadi pilihan yang tepat kalau kamu ingin daftar slot deposit 5000. Dengan begitu kamu bisa main slot deposit pulsa 5000. Banyak permainan yang tersedia di wl 388 seperti slot pragmatic bet murah. Misalnya buat kamu yang menyukai olahraga, agen bola 388 juga menyajikan pertandingan olahraga yang bisa kamu pertaruhkan. Kamu juga bisa main poker online uang asli. Dengan begitu banykanya permainan yang tersedia maka kamu tidak akan merasa bosan saat bermain di situs tembak ikan joker123.

    ReplyDelete